Friday, January 21, 2011

Where Amazing Happens.

I went to my first NBA game in years (pathetic, I know) last night and watched this happen, it shortly followed by a "GOT DAYUM!":



As a long-time Clippers fan, and life-time Blazers, I was kind of torn between who to root for in this game. Primarily because the Clippers are young, exciting to watch, and have a legitimate chance of making the playoffs...and even making a splash in them.
Meanwhile, the Blazers are essentially willing to put anybody in uniform as long as they have knees. Their "Rise with Us" slogan is no longer applicable, it should instead be replaced with a "Rehab with Us", or "If you even look at a Blazers jersey your knees will explode." Granted, LaMarcus Aldridge has been playing out of his mind, but you see my dilema.
But then I remembered that I hate LA and love the Northwest; problem solved.

Hit the Jump:


As for the game last night, I couldn't have asked for more, other than for somebody to dump their beer on the jackass behind me who wouldn't shut the fuck up the entire game. I would have, but I'm a broke college student and there was no way I was wasting any part of my $8.75 on that ass hole. Anyways, the game was close, but fast paced. The Blazers played three great quarters of basketball and got the W. I saw BLAKE FUCKING GRIFFIN perform the above act of acrobatics, and continue his streak of double-doubles, in what could go down as the most dominant rookie season of all time. I know every talking head around the country is gushing about dude, but you really do have to see this kid play to really appreciate what people are talking about.
It's fucking incredible.
It's amazing.
(cue the Yeezy)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home