Sunday, January 16, 2011

always been a fan of that gangster shit.

So I tried to figure out who King Fantastic is, and dude doesn't even have a wikipedia page. But I know one thing for certain: he's fascinated by that fucking gangster shit.
My boy Trevor put me on game to this, and I'm not sure how long this track's been out, but it looks like about five months. Shit is straight fire. The beat is hard body, and dude's got lyrics and a video to compliment it nicely. Oh, and watching a bad bitch trash a house, take a shower, and then dance naked in a huge window is as awesome as it sounds.
If you're tryna fuck with King Fantastic on a continuous basis, dip over to his website (click) to watch other videos and download his album for free ninety nine.
Enjoy.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home