Saturday, January 15, 2011

i still fucks with dipset.

I should be updating this bullshit blog for one of my classes, but it's Saturday and a long weekend, so scholastic motivation isn't exactly in excess today. In my best efforts to look like I'm doing work on my computer, I started peeping game on the internets; dope shit was out there to be had, and it was mines for the taking.
I was expecting to just cop some tracks that I'd prolly fuck with for a week or two before they were relegated to iTunes obscurity. What I ended up finding was preferable: a new video from Dipset producer araabMUZIK.


Hit the jump if you wanna keep it going.


I first peeped dude about a year ago on this video:


and was fucking blown away. I mean, kid is nice on the mpc. Then I saw the video for MetalMuzik vol. 1, and motherfucker is also nice on the drums. I mean I guess it makes sense to be dirty on a drum machine and at the actual instrument itself, but it's still impressive none the less. And quite frankly, your boy just loves some Dipset.

And yes, I'm still holding my breath on a Diplomats reunion tour/album. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Cam, Jimmy, and Juelez.

BIRDGANG!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home