Tuesday, January 4, 2011

AOTW: Supwitchugirl? JOTW: "Return of the Quack"

I know, I just showed up after weeks of absence and straight jacked AOTW and JOTW. But, it's my blog so fuck y'all, this ain't no got damn democracy. Let's go in:


Brian McAndrew.
Michael Bishop.
Jamie Slade.
Supwitchugirl?

Hit the Jump for the track and commentary (although you might gotta be dumb, deaf and blind to not have heard this shit...or just a bitter ass Huskies fan, word to Jimmy Mahady)



Earl Simmons said it best: "That's my mans"
On the real though, I love these fools. No Homo.
I had the good fortune of having my tenure at the University of Oregon intersect with that of the three young men pictured above, and by the time they shook out of Eugene in December, I had made three of my best friends to date. To get to know these cats outside of their YouTube videos has been, at least what I consider to be, quite a privilege.
They are impossibly humble and down to earth (your boy has a blog that he rarely updates and can barely fit his inflated head in a classroom, god forbid I ever go viral), but still remain unbelievably hilarious, especially when the camera's off. When it's on, although the videos are funny, these dudes are all business. Brian "B-Mac" McAndrew doesn't fuck around (he does all the song and video production. BELIEDAT!), he barely even lets Jamie and Michael peep the unfinished products.
But onto the finished product.
You might be thinkining "Oh, whatever, this mother fucker is just showing some crew love by giving SWUG the AOTW," or "This can't actually be the Jam of the Week."
If you find yourself thinking either of the above, STOP SLEEPING, SON!
In case you ain' tknow, six days from today IS the "Return of the Quack" with the Ducks playing sCam Newton and the Auburn Tigers for all the chips in the Tostitos BCS National Championship. And you know what? The good homies of Supwitchugirl? will be in Glendale this weekend doing a multitude of performances and then going to the game. They really do love their ducks. And if you don't, I suggest you suck a dick.



And if you wanna peep more Supwitchugirl? videos (like the original "I Love My Ducks") click here.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nappy said...

I've listened to this song every morning since last monday

January 8, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home