Saturday, January 15, 2011

No Words.

If we had a tumblr, and no, this is not us (but I ain't mad at whoever's tumblr that is), I would put this picture on it (yes, I understand that despite the title of this post, these are, in fact, some words):



Once you're done being astounded by the fact that his ice cream tattoo is a) ON HIS FUCKING FACE b) has red lightning bolts coming out of it (ummm?), c) says "brrr" on it and d) ITS ON HIS FUCKING FACE, please take time to consider the fact that this man has a huge EA Sports logo on his neck. Maybe he really is mentally incompetent, okay okay okay, he's definitely mentally incompetent.

Shouts to NDo for pointing this out to me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nappy said...

shouts to young kdo for pointing this out for me.

January 15, 2011 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home