Saturday, August 14, 2010

JOTW: The Re-up

Yeah we've been absent. The grind doesn't leave a whole lot of room for blogging, especially since I do manual labor and have a persistent weekend hangover. However, Geezy has inspired a new wave of posts which will hopefully continue to be as abundant as our earlier days in the blogging game.
To the topic at hand. Over the period of time since I last posted a JamoftheWeek, I have been listening to Cam'ron's Purple Haze frequently. Some might say that it is Killa's best album, and I would tend to agree. One of the best, if not the best, cuts on the album is Down & Out, featuring Kanye. It is chock full of Cam's classic bombastic obscenity, and obscure references. What's not to love?


"Observe, cock and spray. Hit you from a block away. Drinkin' sake on the Suzuki we in Osaka Bay."

As an added bonus, you may enjoy this ridiculous interview Cam'ron gave after suburban whites discovered the stop snitching code and were fascinated by urban dwellers' firm dedication to its ideals. Cam takes the ideology to new heights, and Anderson Cooper is visibly disgusted. Hilarious.

"If I knew the serial killer was living next door to me. Nah, I wouldn't call anybody and tell on 'em. But, I'd probably move."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home