Thursday, August 12, 2010

Right Back Like I Left Something

Your boy is lazy. It’s been longer than a fiscal quarter since we last spoke, which leads me to believe that if still.grimey isn’t your least favorite blog on the internets, it’s strictly because you forgot about our bitch asses. In the last three months plus a lot of shit has changed, but some things remain the same. Shall we take a quick recap on the last few months? Well fuck whatchu think, I’m going in.
We’ve seen a basketball great make a transformation from messiah to pariah over the course of a one hour television special, Big Boi release a new album (which is straight heat rocks, by the way), and all a colossal fuckery with incomprehensible repercussions in the Gulf Coast (can those poor people in the NO just get a break?).
Personally, I’ve seen the majority of my friends graduate, including still.grimey’s own (former?) JAM and Killah Cam, from University of Washington and NYU, respectively. I also moved houses, which is always a bitch, and I graduated from 21 to 22. Okay, so turning a year older doesn’t constitute the term “graduated”, but I’m just trying to keep up with my peer group, cut your boy some slack. Oh, and I shot a gun for the first time, which was rad. As my good friend Trevor put it: “when you shoot a gun, it’s like having two dicks.” And since we shot 5 different guns, I now have six dicks. Ladies, get in line (or perhaps a circle?).


Your boy sprouting one of many new dicks with a 12 gauge.

Hit the Jump for a video trailer and to keep reading.



So back to this whole blogging thing, my “leave of absence” can be primarily attributed to scholastic demands, the fact that I’d rather spend my time hanging out with humans in the sun instead of typing on something, like, 15 people are going to read on a glowing laptop screen, and sheer laziness. While I don’t want to make empty promises by telling you I’m going to keep posting periodically, I do want to make a vigilant effort to stay relatively current/relevant (which, I suppose depends heavily on my chronic intake, as well as how bored I get at work). And when there’s nothing that I feel like climbing on up on soap box for, I feel like I owe it to y’all to put together some zipped files of fire tracks…it’s the least I can do for anybody who is willing to listen to my long winded self promotion. With that being said (shouts to Larry David!), I’m currently at work and with out access to my music library, so here’s a trailer for the newest Gucci Mane video to make you salivate:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home