Tuesday, April 27, 2010

(Potential) JOTW - "Weapon of Choice" - Fatboy Slim

After a long day of hitting the books, I came home and hit the trees. I then took a straight shot to the couch, sat down with my room mate and began to watch Denzel's Man on Fire. What I didn't realize is that not only is Denzel Washington in it, but so is Christopher Walken. I chuckled to myself and then had a sudden urge to post the following video as the JAM of the Week. I would like to take this time to apologize to my fellow still.grimey contributor JAM for swagger jacking his steeze. With that being said, this is certainly in contention for one of the best music videos ever made. Enjoy Kids.


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

Excellent choice dun. I fully endorse this JOTW, and encourage you to do more. I felt like I was swagger jacking the blog for a while anyways.

April 30, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home