Sunday, April 18, 2010

JOTW

This week, I feel it is necessary to address the recent release of The Wu Massacre, brought to you by Method Man, Raekwon and Ghostface Killa. Although I can't say it compares to Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2, it is definitely of a higher caliber than Ghostface's Ghostdeini: the Wizard of Poetry. As a side note, I plan on naming my firstborn child Ghostdeini regardless of its gender. If, in the most probable of the scenarios following this suggestion, that proposition is denied I will petition the old lady that we rename the dog as a compromise. Back to the matter at hand, this weeks jam is "Our Dreams," which is, in my opinion, the illest cut on the album. The video is a continuation of the Wu-Massacre promo videos, which were inspired by the murders committed in the movie Seven, in which Rae, Ghost and Meth take over for Kevin Spacey's character.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home