Sunday, March 21, 2010

still.grimey Supports Husky Basketball

So my fellow students at the University of Oregon may not be to thrilled with me when I say that I like the Huskies, particularly their basketball program. But, fuck them. I was watching B-Roy and Nate Rob before they were watching Aaron Brooks and ...?
At this juncture in the tournament, much to the chagrin of my bracket, I'm really pulling for the Q-Pon, Isiah Thomas, and the rest of the boys in purple-n-gold to make a deep run in the tourney. While your boy yung.geezy does have them in the sweet sixteen, albeit losing to West Virginia, I think it would be a great thing for the city of Seattle to have a basketball team to root for early in April (because, you know, the Sonics got, like, stolen or something).

Eat your heart out Kentucky, the 206 has the illest dancers in the tourney.

Also, it should be noted that Isiah Thomas (far right in above picture) is hooping in a pair of Space Jam XIs. Should you not know what those are, click here.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

Word AAPP geezy. I would like to provide a link so that the masses can get to know how fucking dope the dancing dawgs really are. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b97TRvZqgsY)

March 23, 2010 at 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home