Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wont Even Have to Use My AK.

Today is going to be a good day.
Woke up at the parents' house to fresh coffee in the french press (you already know are some coffee snobs and do not fuck with drip), my mom cookin up that crack (capers, red peppers, and caramelized onions up in the omlet), and blue skies over the Puget Sound. Even my bracket for march madness isn't looking that bad...yet. However, if 'Nova slips up to St. Mary's, my bracket is toast**.
But the thing that's so dope about being back at the parents' house (Vashon Island, WA) is that, other than cooling out and helping with some household shit, I have zero obligations. So now that I have some free time on my hands, I'm tryna be on the productivity tip for still.grimey. I'll be posted on the deck, exploring my iTunes, getting this blog thing back up to par; All while I'm enjoying this view:


and while I enjoy the view of the sound, here's something for your ear drums to enjoy.
"Chicken Grease" - D'Angelo

I've been heavy on the soul tip lately. Get on my hype.

**yung.geezy's note: Villanova just dropped to St. Mary's. My bracket is fucked. I like St. Mary's as this year's George Mason.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home