Thursday, March 4, 2010

JOTW

Yeah, it's been a minute. I know. School has been a bitch this quarter.This selection would be well complemented by wine and/or weed. Yeah, I said wine. Vino. Fermented grapes. Whatever you'd like to call it. Preferably of the bottled variety. Maybe around 8:30 or 9:00 when you feel like throwin' on the party shoes. Drink it at a moderate pace, unless you are slapping a bag. In the latter case, peer pressure and adrenaline will likely lead to a blackout. Godspeed my friend.

Legit Lyric: "I'm layin' in the purple rain until I see some action"

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger LaGreezy said...

dear bag:
if you could please start embedding your own videos, I would love that.
thanks,

March 4, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home