Wednesday, February 23, 2011

still.grimey PSA: He is I and I am Him.

With the recent addition of a twitter account in my life (fuck with your boy), I have found myself in the midst of an internet identity crisis. Do I want to stick with the familiar yung.geezy, or move on to the bigger/faster/stronger Twitter handle of @LaGreezy? Well, I am here to announce that progress has won this one, after all, slow motion better than no motion. It just seems like it's easier to change your blogger handle than it is your Twitter handle, but maybe I'm just weird. Anyways, I just didn't want y'all hoes to get alarmed and be all "Where's geezy? and who the fuck is LaGreezy?" or "yung.geezy? oh he lazy, but this LaGreezy mother fucker, he's on point!"
Word to young Calvin Brodus, he is I and I am him. Now, whats my motha fuckin name?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home