Friday, November 5, 2010

Intro to the Ndo

(I'm The Guy on the Right)



So I realized that I never properly introduced myself to you all so here it goes, The low down to the newest edition of still.grimey. My name is ndo but most people call me Nappy, and my goal is to highlight something different in each AOTW post once a week. So what does AOTW mean? Well the options are endless cause possible meanings for AOTW could be: Artist of the Week, Artists of the Week, Actor/Actress of the Week, Athlete of the Week, Animal of the Week, Apple of the Week, Art of the Week, Air Jordan of the week, Ass of the Week, etc... and the list can go on and on. So you may be asking yourself now “ will he be able to create quality posts about all of these cool topics?” Possibly, but not likely. So what you can expect from me here on out is mediocre at best writing every week that I PROMISE might be kinda sorta interesting.

So comments, complaints, suggestions? Let em know what you think about my presence on still.grimey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home