Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jam of the Week (JOTW)

Since MTV Jams has been kind enough to faithfully provide me with their JOTW (whether it is good or not), I will do the same for our loyal readers. Feel free to post your own, or comment on my choice.
This week I have been trying to save some skrilla for the hard drinking that will come after finals, and I was reminded of RZA's (arguably) best song Grits. A song about an impoverished childhood filled with the tasty, but monotonous, food staple. I was lucky enough to always have a variety of foods to eat in my youth, but I made some grits yesterday and the meal only costed me about 50 cents. Thanks for the inspiration Bobby Dig... Notable Line "An old killa bee once hummed me a tune. Stay up at night, don't sleep on ya moon"

RZA- "Grits"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home