Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"I call my brother son cause he shine like one."


They were grimey then : Bag(left) and Bard(strapped) circa 2006

Much like Mef and his Clan brethren, the good people of still.grimey roll deep with their homies from way back. In the last week, I have been fortunate enough to enlist the (much needed) services of two of my best boys from back home. You know them as JAM and (Killah) Cameron, I know them as Bag and Bard.
Currently, Bard is posted out on Manhattan attending NYU, while Jimmy(Bag) and I are just separated by a five hour stretch of I-5, attending University of Washington and
University of Oregon, respectively. These are two of the funniest mother fuckers I know, as well as two of the smartest. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Drop some knowledge duns.

...And We're still.grimey: Bag (above) demonstrates his dichotomy of intellect(left, at the Vatican) and grime(in Spain). While your boys Geezy (below, left) and Bard stay doing dirt in NYC, August 2009.


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

thanks for the intro dude, i look forward to contributing more obscene yet essential posts; maturity is in the eye of the beholder.

December 2, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home