Monday, November 16, 2009

Oh. My. God

Blogging at work is always risky, but especially when watching videos that make you jump out of your chair with a "GOT DAYUMN!":

LORD HAVE MERCY!

I just feel bad for Mbenga and Powell...
I've been following Ty Lawson's career since he played for the Tar Heels, and have never ceased to be impressed by dude's understanding of the game, but never did I think he would be yamming on NBA players (especially like this!). I know that as a Blazers fan I should be inclined to dislike anybody that plays for the division rival Nuggets, but Ty, I ain't mad atcha (or anybody else on the team for that matter. The Nuggets are too fun to watch.) Here's to a great rivalry in a great division. Play on playas.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nappy said...

ty lawson is a beast even if this was in garbage time.

November 17, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home