Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's Been A Long Time...

It's been a long time comin (cue "hate me now" instrumental). After months of bullshitting, telling myself (and my peoples) daily that "I think I'm going to start a blog," I finally have decided to get on my grizzly. [At the expense of studying for my business calc midterm at 8:30 tomorrow morning. Don't worry mom, I'll be on campus around 7:45 am, and I studied tonight.] So I guess this is where I tell you, the reader, who I'm willing to bet is a bigger nerd of the internets than I am, why I'm vain enough to have my own blog.

Mission Statement:
I'M FINNA BRING THE REALNESS!
But in all seriousness, I'm just going to post stuff that I'm interested in and/or believe is worth noting. Ultimately it will probably boil down to the following:
-film
-steezy shit
-ear candy
-athletic competition

Usually, I'm sure you won't give a fuck about what I have to say, but if that rare occasion does occur in which you read what I've written, I'll be stoked. But to be honest, I'm making this as an exercise in ego. I may be vain, but at least I'm honest.
GET ON MY HYPE.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gotta say home boy, never thought I'd catch myself reading a blog, much less one by Graham Bric.

November 11, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home